Easy to use must have tools to fix everyday beauty needs, leaving you pampered and preened to perfection.
This luxurious Eyeliner Brush from Sue Moxley Pro Tools is made with synthetic hair and a beautiful wooden handle to enable you to create a professional look. Its soft head has been shaped especially to enable you to get the perfect finish.
Gently use the brush to apply liquid eyeliner, working from the outside of your eye towards the centre
Wipe off excess makeup with a tissue. Wash regularly in lukewarm water (do not exceed 35°C) using a mild detergent. Rinse well, drying lightly with a towel or tissue then work the brush head back into shape with your finger tips. Allow to dry naturally.
Sue's beauty tips
Eyeliner Brush: How to use correctly
1. When applying eyeliner to line the upper lid, using the Sue Moxley eyeliner brush, apply a thin, straight line starting from the inner corner. Always begin drawing the lines from the inner to the outer corners, following the natural curve of your eyelid as closely as possible.
2. Start with a thin, clean line. If you decide you need a thicker line, simply trace the line until the desired thickness is achieved.
3. For a dramatic effect, allow the line to extend beyond the natural eyelid, with a slight upward curve.
4. To line the lower lid, start at the outer corner of the eye and draw a thin line under the lower lashes.
5. Liquid eyeliner really makes your eyes pop. It may take a little practice to apply it correctly.
6. If you find it difficult to hold your hand steady, try applying your eyeliner while resting your elbow on a solid surface. Hold the eyeliner brush as close to your lashline as possible.