Easy to use must have tools to fix everyday beauty needs, leaving you pampered and preened to perfection.
This luxurious blusher brush from Sue Moxley pro tools is made with natural hair and a beautiful wooden handle to enable you to create a professional look
This brush is just perfect for applying colour to your cheeks. It's soft head has been shaped especially to enable you to get the perfect finish.
Apply colour to cheeks using upwards and outwards strokes along the cheekbones.
Wipe off excess make up with a tissue. Wash regularly in lukewarm water (do not exceed 35 C) using a mild detergent. Rinse well, drying lightly with a towel or tissue then work the brush head back into shape using your fingertips. Allow to dry naturally.
Sue’s beauty Tips
Blush: How to apply correctly
1. Use your blusher sparingly, start off with a small amount and build up as you go this is much easier than trying to take it off after you have applied it.
2. Put the Sue Moxley blusher brush in to the product, tap of any excess, then use light sweeping movements, blending all the time.
3. If you want to achieve a more sculptured look to your face or you want to slim it down a touch, sweep the blusher just under the cheek bone blending as you go, then a slightly lighter colour can be used on the actual cheekbone but blend all the time! This should help create a slimmer face with more prominent cheekbones.
4. If you do not want to create a slimmer look to your face and just want to add colour, apply to the apple of your cheeks, do not blend toward hairline, use sparingly all the time, adding more if you need it.
5. If you do go overboard and use too much, you can dip the brush in some loose or pressed powder and blend over the top to tone down slightly.