1. Trim the lash if it is too big for your eye. If you hold the lash against the eye you should be able to see how much needs to come off - take a little at first then more if needs be.
2. Let glue get tacky before applying as this will make it easier to stick in place.
3. If applying with tweezers take the utmost care not to poke your eye. When applying with fingers carefully ensure the lash is as close to your natural lash as possible.
4. Use a magnifying glass in good light for accurate application.
5. Apply eyeliner after lash application but make sure the lash is completley dry - you may cause it to move if not!