Easy to use must have tools to fix everyday beauty needs, leaving you pampered and preened to perfection.
Use these precision-made Sue Moxley Pro Tools Eyelash Curlers with or without mascara. These curlers are guaranteed to give you wide-open eyes and make your lashes look longer.
Open the curlers and place the rubber cushion close under the eyelashes, close to the roots. Press together and hold for approximately 20 seconds. Once finished, open the curlers fully and lift up and away from the eye.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
Sue's beauty tips
Eyelash curler: How to use correctly.
1. Using the Sue Moxley Eyelash curler will make your eyes look wider and brighter. You'll want to replace the pads on the curler every 2 months. For best results, gently heat the curler with a blowdryer for no more than 5 seconds.
2. Eyelash curlers work best on clean eyelashes. Make sure eyelashes are free of mascara. If necessary, use eye makeup remover to remove old mascara.
3. With your blowdryer on low heat, blow air on the curler for no more than 5 seconds. Touch the metal. If it's hot, let it cool for a few seconds. You don't want to burn your eyelid.
4. Open the curler, clamp lashes near the roots. Hold for 10-30 seconds. Never curl lashes after you apply mascara - as the mascara dries, lashes can stick to the curler & be torn from the roots. It is not necessary to curl bottom lashes.
5. Repeat this procedure on the other eye.